____________________________________
Having my usual coffee at the usual place, I was inspired twice and was impacted once. This impact was different. It came from a person whom I respect and is a passerby stranger in my life.
What could I say? Coming from my favourite coffee maker, his words 'threw' right in my face. Despite not knowing me but still spoke his mind and bothered to care. His instincts, his 'anger'. I was touched, impacted and surprised.
Words of a stranger, inspired me. Just like those two brothers, one a handicapped & down syndrome, the other a healthy looking young lad. How he was careful, patient, kind towards this disable brother. Slowly assisiting him with that cup of coffee. Tenderness, cautious, one hand supporting the cloth beneath his chin. A warm action of sibling's love, tender care. I just sat watching quietly. Just like a simple cluster of messages unfolded in front of me. Trying to play ball with his brother, such warmth.
Words of a stranger, looked at me with his eyes, care, concern and indirect anger. Words of impact, lesson and experience. They were once disappointed with me yet it was not my impact. Words of anger and concern was not my impact. The impact was just his clear, simple impactful words from his heart. It did sting, neither did I rebutt. I just absorbed and nod my head occasionally. This outburst slowly sting me from all sides. Yet, I am thankful. Because I know it is my own battle with strongth support and belief in me.
This holiday will be a different one because certain changes are needed. Misunderstanding and misconceptions need to be solved. A few small chapters have closed. Now its left with the bigger chapter of conclusion. I want a beautiful conclusion for this big picture, because it has been neglected for too long that it 'stings' my eyes to see those fragmented pieces.
Lessons of Love, Patience, Hope, Failures, Disappointments, Believe, Holding on, Letting go, Picking up, Crawling through, Analyzing, Care & Concern, Happiness, Joy, Endurance will come together to piece the bigger picture of Life Experiences. A wonderful story of a warrior and fighter. Not just about stepping backwards to see the picture as a whole but also to take a mighty step forward to experience rather than trail and error. To come forward with an armour of past lessons to gain new ones through. To see things not just through my eyes but of other's eyes. To understand through fragmented pieces and rose-tinted windows. To get back on the track of simplicty.
My story of Vintage Simplicity. Bundled with crimson red roses and butterfly wings, whom will eventually find and show her meaning of beauty and worth through her eyes, hands and heart. A story of inspirations.
As simple as that.
Just the way she likes it.
A touch of everything to form an inner beauty of what is beautiful.
=)